All Centerfire Scanner Dipoles are built to last with weather resistant materials, a rugged design and covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Three models are now available for the VHF Air Band:
- Standard Dipole with F connector…for scanning 118-136 MHz …….$37.95
- Standard Dipole with SO239 connector..for transceiving 118-136 MHz …..$49.95
- Folded Dipole with F Connector..for scanning 118-136 MHz…….$45.95
- UV Resistant PVC Type II Boom.
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel element hardware.
- Stainless Spring Steel wire elements.
- Plated Steel mounting hardware designed to clamp to masts up to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Both versions come with Outdoor-rated Female Type F connector (standard cable TV connector)
- Installation Instructions included.
- Fast and easy assembly
- No Tuning Required
- Boom Length 10″ Standard Dipole, 16″ Folded Dipole
- Antenna height 47″ (approximately)
Fast, easy assembly!
Assembly wrench and instructions included.
Models with the F connector use 75 Ohm coax cable, we recommend RG11 or RG6.
RG6 coax is available below along with various adapters to adapt the cable to your radio.
Centerfire Standard Dipoles with the SO239 connector can use 50 or 75 ohm coax cable. We offer 25 or 50 foot lengths of RG8X cable with a PL259 connector on one end and a BNC male connector on the other end. Please contact us if you would like to order the RG8X cable.. we will be adding it to this website in the near future.
*NOTE: The 75-300 Ohm transformers installed on our scanner dipoles are not manufactured by Centerfire Antenna and we can only provide a One-Year Replacement warranty on them.