All Centerfire Standard Dipole antennas are built to last with weather resistant materials, a rugged design and are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- VHF-Hi/UHF General Coverage, covers the commonly used frequencies around 150/450 and 850 MHz
- NOAA Weather Radio / Railroad / Business, 156-165 MHz
- GMRS / Business / Ham Radio, 440-465 MHz
- UHF Special Purpose, 750-800 MHz
- Aircraft Band, 118-136 MHz
- FM Broadcast, 87-108 MHz
- Custom Dipoles, available for any frequency above 49 MHz
- UV Resistant PVC Type II Boom.
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel element hardware.
- Stainless Spring Steel wire elements.
- Plated Steel mounting hardware designed to clamp to masts up to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Outdoor-rated Female Type F connector (standard cable TV connector)
- Installation Instructions included.
- Fast and easy assembly
- No Tuning Required
- Boom Length 10″ – 12″ , depending on the frequency selected
- Antenna vertical dimensions will vary depending on frequency selected
Assembly wrench and instructions included. Installation is a breeze with standard 75 ohm TV cable available below. Most receivers will require an adapter. Select your adapter from the menu below.
*NOTE: The 75-300 Ohm transformers installed on our scanner dipoles are not manufactured by Centerfire Antenna and we can only provide a One-Year Replacement warranty on them.
Select a frequency from the drop-down menu below and click “Add To Cart”. You’ll be directed to a Paypal Shopping Cart where you can pay with a credit / debit card or with your Paypal funds.