All Centerfire Scanner Dipoles are built to last with weather resistant materials, a rugged design and covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- VHF-Hi/UHF General Coverage, covers the commonly used frequencies around 150/450 and 850 MHz
- NOAA Weather Radio / Railroad / Business, 156-165 MHz
- GMRS / Business / Ham Radio, 440-465 MHz
- UHF Special Purpose, 750-800 MHz
- Aircraft Band, 118-136 MHz
- FM Broadcast, 87-108 MHz
- Custom Dipoles, available for any frequency above 49 MHz
- UV Resistant PVC Type II Boom.
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel element hardware.
- Stainless Spring Steel wire elements.
- Plated Steel mounting hardware designed to clamp to masts up to 1 1/2″ in diameter.
- Outdoor-rated Female Type F connector (standard cable TV connector)
- Installation Instructions included.
- Fast and easy assembly
- No Tuning Required
- Boom Length 10″ – 12″ , depending on the frequency selected
- Antenna height will vary depending on frequency selected
Uses 75 Ohm coax cable, we recommend RG11 or RG6.
RG6 coax is available at any home improvement store.
Fast, easy assembly!
Assembly wrench and instructions included.
*NOTE: The 75-300 Ohm transformers installed on our scanner dipoles are not manufactured by Centerfire Antenna and we can only provide a One-Year Replacement warranty on them.
Select a frequency from the drop-down menu below and click “Add To Cart”. You’ll be directed to a Paypal Shopping Cart where you can pay with a credit / debit card or with your Paypal funds.